Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bliss

I love playing with Autumn themed papers and embellishments.  It's my favourite season, and there's nothing that I don't love about it!  The cooler days and nights, the colours, the fresh crispy apples, new potatoes, and big, orange pumpkins, the list goes on and on.

When the Scrapbooking Cafe Online Blog posted a challenge that asked for a fall - themed project I was thrilled.  AND, I had the perfect photo to use in a layout!  Last fall there was a rainstorm that flooded our side yard.  The kids and I walked home from school and the deep puddles were irresistible (not that we ever try to resist them) and the splashing and playing ensued!  By the time we were finished I had to pour the water out of the rubber boots, and there wasn't a dry spot to be found on any of us.



Supplies:
Paper - Recollections
Leaves and Rub-ons - Making Memories

 

1 comment:

  1. great photo and layout! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Scrapbooking Cafe online :)

    ReplyDelete