Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introductory Post To See If I Can Do This

You should look outside your window to see if you can spot any flying pigs!  I didn't think that I would ever create a blog because I didn't want to create a blog!  I love reading what other people have to say, and the inspiration I absorb by looking at their creations is invaluable, but ...  I question why anyone would want to see what I've created based on that inspiration.  

Now, there are so many challenges out there that require the entrants to use their blogs or (horrors) youtube!  That would be so far outside my comfort zone as to give me a tic thinking about it!  For one thing, I heard my own voice on an answering machine, and I don't have a deep, sultry voice like I thought I did!  LOL  Instead, I sound like a 16 year old girl leaving a message for her parents!  

So far, I've been getting along using my gallery at scrapbook.com, but that doesn't cut it for some challenges, so here we go. Deep breath ...  

The title of the blog says it all - I gather inspiration just about everywhere I go.  Whether it's a colour scheme from nature, or a famous impressionist; a scripture verse from my daily devotions; a tutorial from youtube or ustream; lyrics from a song, or one of the off-the-wall things I hear from my kids - it's all fodder for my creations!  I do promise though - if I get my inspiration from you, you will get the credit.  

That's all I have to say for now - it's almost time to get my kids from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment